"THE BLUE MOUNTAIN"

                                                      

                                                 OOTY

Wow! Wow! Everyone in tamilnadu wish to go to ooty the mini Jammu and Kashmir of India. For me it all started from my family members my dad and his friends planned to go to ooty. And this tour for me was a family tour...General thought of the family tour would be like a old traditional way like their will no no fun, sitting alone in the bus. As a individual person we prefer tour with our friends to have fun in the extreme way. To enjoy the present and to forget about the past and Everything. But, I had great time with my family member enjoying each every moments was inevitable. 

I am not sure with dates because I don't remember though. We boarded from Mukundarayapuram the place we live from their we went to Katpadi the main junction for us. Not only our family went! As it said before even my dad's friend's family joined with us. At katpadi junction we have waited their for half an hour because the train started late in its starting point. And then finally the journey starts. I was completely excited because this is the first time i'm going to ooty. I had a quite sleep because i love to see thing while i'm travelling. Yes!! finally After 8 long hours, the funny part was i thought we have arrived to udhagamandalam the so called "the mini jammu and kashmir of india"  with lots of excitement i have shouted Yes! But my mom gave me a surprise that we are in salem. It was a dilwale puchde ne cha oh.. moment for me! hahaha... jokes apart! from salem we went to mettupalayam by bus. 

Day 1:

Mettupalayam:


In mettupalayam we boarded ooty toy train it was thrilling experience in train. I wanna really say the ride in this historical toy train is unmatched to any other train ride. Passing through lush green landscapes and breathtaking nilgiri mountain. After reaching ooty we went to:

ooty botanical garden:

 

In the botanical garden we have seen the different kind of plants and everything. It was very nice to see those beautiful things. Then we returned to our rooms and that's all for the day see you in the day two!!

Day 2:

On the day two we went to a forest the birth place of Bhavani river. The view in the mountain was superb and awesome. The forest was full of fog. Then we went to ooty lake

The most important place in the ooty is ooty lake there we enjoyed the boat riding and everything. Then we returned to our rooms.

Day 3:

This was our last day in the ooty so at first we went to Tea factory their we waited in the que and went in saw how tea powder are made there is a shop there we will get variety of tea leaf and beside there was chocolate factory visited there too brought few chocolates there.

Second place in the day 3 was the suicide point it was just wow man seriously I have enjoyed more there the point of view from the mountain wow. And at last it was the last day for us in the ooty we went for shopping at night, purchased few things. Then next day we checkout our hotel and went to the railway station. From their we returned to home safely. 

conclusion:

I thought that this tour gonna be boring. But I wanna say something that when we spent time with our family member that is always precious 🖤. We had collected lots of memories and love from there.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"THE HEAVEN"